- 1. The best spot penetration range in the led light bar market.
- 2. Compare the same distance , the lux is near double than normal light , so the bar has more advantage when you want a far away light
- 3. The spot beam is 8° ,more narrow than general light ,makes it produce the unbeatable penetration for the great distance.
- 4. The flood beam is 60°,wider than gerenal light, it increase illustration around the envirnoment.
- 5. It works on low currents,but brightness is unabated.
- 6. Brightness stability over the entire life cycle
- Listing changes from 19/01/2017
|LED Power:||630W (90PCS*7W high intensity OSRAM LEDs)|
|Operating Voltage:||9-32V DC|
|Waterproof Rate:||IP 67|
|Material:||Diecast aluminum housing|
|Mounting Bracket:||Alu firm bracket|
|Beam Type:||Combo Beam (27F/36S/27F)|
|Beam Angle:||8 degree Spot/ 60 degree Flood|
|Operating Lumens Output:||50400LM|
|Weight:||3.5kg (including box)|