The Genpower was designed with one thing in mind - convenience in the outback. This class-leading unit produces 100% pure-sine power. Only pure-sine (as opposed to modified-sine) can power sensitive electronic equipment. It's much more compact and portable than standard generators, weighing in at only 26kg. Transport wheels and an extendable pulling handle add to the convenience, making set-up easy for a single user.
Getting connected is a cinch. Your Genpower features advanced primer technology, that requires just 10 quick pumps for priming before ignition. And firing up is done in the blink of an eye. You can switch the unit on by the easy pull-start, power will always be within your reach.
Of course, once you have the power you’ll want to keep it, and Genpower has made sure you will. Manufactured from rugged ABS plastic and stainless steel, it is produced to meet Genpower’s stringent standards, exceeding the quality of other blue-chip brands on the market. Genpower offers ultimate dependability when you need it the most. Also note, for added assurance, spare parts for your unit are readily available through your retailer. So, with your Genpower generator, you can sleep well at night - with the lights on or off. Order yours today and put a real spark into camping!!
- Three outlets in one! 240V, 12V DC & USB power
- Continuous Rated Output: 2500W
- Fully portable, compact, lightweight and SUPER quiet
- Runs on normal unleaded petrol, ready for commercial use
- LCD showing volt, amperage, wattage, running time and oil level
- Integrated transport wheels and extendable pulling handle
- Seven-litre tank with HUGE five hours running time
- Economy mode with low fuel consumption
- Automatic oil alert and tipping shut-down
- Max Output: 2700W / 2.7kW / 2.7kVA
- Continuous Rated Output: 2500W / 2.5kW / 2.5kVA
- PLEASE NOTE: 'Continuous Rated Output' is what power this generator consistently and reliably provide.
- We strongly recommend that you consider this figure when determining whether this model suits your requirements.
- AC Voltage: 240V 50Hz
- Output Type: 240V 15Amp socket
- DC Output: 12V - 6A
- Engine Type: OHV / Forced-air cooling / single cylinder / 4 stroke petrol engine
- Engine Displacement: 125CC
- Engine Max. Output: 5500rpm
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95 +RON
- Fuel tank capacity: 5L
- Rated continuous operation: 5 hours
- Oil Type: SAE 10W30
- Noise Level: 59db at 7m
- Note: Power produced by generators can fluctuate +/- 8%. Do not attempt to connect any sensitive electronic devices without a suitable surge protector.
- SKU: GENP-2500UC
IN THE BOX
- 1 x GenPower inverter generator
- 1 x Toolkit
- 12V Battery clamps
- 1 x User Manual
PACKAGE SIZE & WEIGHT
- Carton Weight: 31kg
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H): 52 x 37 x 52cm
- Product Weight: 29kg
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 51 x 27 x 47cm